Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

JUNGLE STYLE!

Who could have ever imagined that Jungle Khaki pants and I would end-up in the same sentence! Went on a shopping expeditiont oday ( yes those who know me well know I like to shop a little!) but really my purchases were not for the faint hearted! Rid laden head scarfs, long very unflattering khaki pants, crinkly white grandmother shirts, yes drip dry and no ironing, hideos sandles good for jungle waterways, and to top it off, a khaki hoody that makes me look like Indiana Jones..just need the hat. And speaking of hats, yes it has a mosquito net on it - so you guessed it NO photos of me will be forth coming. So now I am kitted out for the Amazon, I have my Tetnus booster to look forward to and my anti maleria tablets to get started on, really just like going to Hayman Island, how hard can it be?? The boat trip from Belem is on  a commuter ferry and while we have our own private lodgings, I have since found out they are a hamock...no bed just something to swing in for 8 hours +++ So cant wait to get started on my adventures next week. Earthmumliz signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment